Monday, November 3, 2008

PIKACHU!!

Hahahahahaha, XD HAHAHAHAHA

Influencial people to my life, your reasoning and words have gotten me to see the world in a different way


GOOD LUCK AH KEE AND EE LOE

Thank you for everything you've helped me and Ee Loe with and I swear I'll be the big Pikachu of this here Poke-world



LET YOUR KIDS GROW UP ON PIKACHU! BUY YOUR TUTU A PIKACHU DS



But don't let him get too involved



As your friend, as this a happy one wishing you well



SURPRISE!!!

Special dedication to Ah Kee and Ee Loe because of their Pikachus, somehow I manage to figure out the solution to one of the many physics questions. Taunting. Haha!



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

1 comment:

LynnToh said...

Sheng Yau!!!!!!
I err.. accidentally found your blog /omg
this is just like you hahaha~
long time no see as we last met was at the beach... talking about metal gear and looking at you study! Haha~

Here's my msn - samlzx@hotmail.com
waiting for your nudgeee =D