Friday, October 31, 2008

WHO'S THAT POKE'MON???




Guess this book belong to who?


Strange enough, there's no name written on it.


Ooops, I accidentally highlighted it.


The answer is Eevee
Which make me wonder a little, what would she look like if she found out that her physics book is with me? I made a few possible outcomes. Let's have a look, shall we?


Freak out, this is normal for a normal person to be in or...


...she'll conceal herself again and take it like nothing else the matter.


One thing for sure is, her blood pressure is definitely going up. Haha!



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

P/S: I'm not going to see her in this 2 days. When I see her on the coming Monday, she's probably be fine again. (Cross my finger and hope so). I'll be expecting nudges from you by the way.

3 comments:

Cai Yi said...

i know who is she...
she is ur 'grandpa' yeon hui yuan

Chris Redfield said...

EXACTLY. Haha! CAI YI'S THE SMARTEST!!! I must force her to study physics.

e Loe said...

Sheng yau you are as cute as the pikachu!