Friday, November 21, 2008

HoW sCaRy Is GrAnDpA? Let me tell you... It's from my real life experience. Believe it or not, it's up to you. You've been warned.

I SMSed her today. Our SMSes are like the followings:
GRANDPA, are you at home now?
Y?
I'm going to visit your house later at 10.45am
Y again..
For fun.
废!you
Miss Irene wants Maths Paper 1
Ya, i know but y not give along wit paper2..
No idea though, Miss Irene said it's urgent.

This is definitely something that you havent seen before. Scary-huh?


Special message to GRANDPA:
It's going to be Physics on the coming Tuesday and I know how much you dont like it. But still please dont give up on it. Then again, if you work hard for it, your result would be brighter. You've wonderful friends around you, so dont ever think that you're a lone wolf. I'm sure they're willing to give out their helping hands. And dont hate me for making this blog. Haha!

Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

6 comments:

wind said...

so this's how waili know bout it.. btw,i'm never think that i'm a lone wolf...GRANDMA!!!

Cai Yi said...

yeah I know that Granpa will never be alone cuz grandpa usually will has granma. wakakakaka. wish you all happy living forever

Chris Redfield said...

You said before GRANDPA, I can still remembered it. You're too old to remember things. HAHA!!!
GRANDPA and me??? You must be kidding. I'll be freeze to death. And you dont want that to happen, Cai Yi. Haha! Poor me.

Chris Redfield said...

It's public by the way, that's why Wai Li knows it.

wind said...

did i said tat b4..nvrm..doesn't matter..

Chris Redfield said...

YOU DID!!! What nvm and doesnt matter? Anyway. I dont want to discuss this matter anymore. To both Cai Yi and GRANDPA, WORK HARD FOR PHYSICS!!!