Monday, October 6, 2008

A friend told her... And I told her...

In today's society, most people who bother with the matter at all would admit they've concern regarding relationships which they're involved in. Love, family, friends, they all shared the common.

She told us that she had an argument with her close friend. And much more to my surprise was they battled a long cold war for the past holiday as there was no further point in a sign of ending. She asked us opinion about what would her next move would be.

A friend told her...
It's better to have a friend rather an enemy. Hatred has never do good as it brings sufferings to both parties. Forgive her and be friends again.

And I told her...
You are weak. Why are you so weak? Because you lack... hatred
If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me
Aren't you going to scream out and cry like last time?..
I will show you the true power of the Mangekyou!
(Those are words from Uchiha Itachi. Just in case you dont know who he's, he's looking at you currently on my layout.)

Look, we cant make a decision for you. We're here to give advice. Choose the right choice so that you wont regret it later. Of course the best thing would be seeing you two getting along again. Forgive and forget.

Special dedication to you two (You know who you're). Everything else follows. PEACE!



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: