Sunday, October 5, 2008

I met her again...

I received a text from her today. She was asking whether I'm in TC and she said she's there now already. I couldnt expect much so I went around the whole MC Donald to search for her. Unfortunately, there wasnt any sign of her roaming around. Until she came out from my behind and gave a gentle tap over my shoulder. There she was, as elegant as her usual self, her originality that she has in herself. She pulled out a chair in a slow manner and soon led to our decent conversation. Nothing much has changed about her after our last meeting. And I'm glad too to know she's been doing well for the last passing months except she's being pressured by her exam. She told me she's becoming a vampire after her daily 8 hours of studies. Talk about consistency and determination, a lesser woman would have been crushed by such burden she's been carrying. Our conversation eventually came to an end after she picked up her phone call from her mum.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck for your coming exam. Glad to see you again.

There she's



I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
-Anthony Robbins



The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again
-Emily Dickinson

Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose