Sunday, October 12, 2008

HATRED- Way to achieve Supremacy

* "You are not even worth killing."
* "Right now I have no interest in you."
* "You are weak. Why are you so weak? Because you lack... hatred."
* "Foolish, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."
* "Aren't you going to scream out and cry like last time?.."
* "I will show you the true power of the Mangekyou."
* "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true?" Merely vague concepts... their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their Beliefs?"
* "Sorry. Maybe next time."
* "As a hurdle you must overcome, I'll always be there for you. Even if you hate me...that's what being a big brother is."
* "Sorry. There won't be a next time."

Indulge yourself in the pool of hatred, that's how you're going to be strong. Apparently, our limitations had been bounded by what we called kindness, generosity or simply refer them as positive thinking. However, that leads to the state we're now currently standing, that's being uncompetitive. One who also possesses a large hatred reserve in one self that enables the production of high amounts of hatred towards anything is the only other human capable of being successful. I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: