Monday, February 16, 2009

Hacked the shit out of me <_<, I`m gonna kill him IRL fosho

Well I got no picture or any but I know and everyone knows that I got Thana and shit, including of course my event gears such as the one and only Holy Marcher, and Blank Eyes.I used to trust this guy because he was near my best friends, he also knew their accounts so I gave mine too. I think he just waited for me to give up mine he's got nothing to steal from my friends' accounts. I WANT MY STUFFS BACK!

Huszle-
Yea, he's right, we kinda lost all of our items. We used to borrow ea others'
You gotta do something now before he transfers Crow's (Me) stuff to anywhere.

Marlboro-
Nice one kids! Trusting a faking scammer what have i told u? Dont trust that guy! is a scammer what happened now? even my items got involved too! Goddamn it really this sucks! we were getting rich sorta! working a bit and so on! What happened now:? babuuush! xD aight i might quit after this! See ya soon guys!

Well, the lesson here is, DONT LET ANYONE HAVE YOUR ID AND PASSWORD!!!



Regards,
EXeLD Scarecrow

1 comment:

Cai Yi said...

just take it as a lesson lo... Who asked u to be that naive and believe that person??