Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear blog,

I felt the need to tell you something. I've been thinking about this issue back in this few weeks back. You know, blog, I can be as retarded as a 3 year old baby who truly believes in what people said, especially when it's something to do with friendship. But come to think of it, it doesnt sound like what I've in mind all along. Perhaps they think I'm not mature enough to actually share problems, keeping secrets for them which subsequently left to how am I now, yes, which is talking with you, my blog. Oh, give me a break, blog, isnt that what are friends for? You share whatever moments, experiences, things, secrets, problems, and a list to name on, with each others? Sincerely, I felt like I'm being fooled by those words. I thought I've helped a friend who's really in need but in actual fact is my friend was just treating me as a pillow where you can get comfort for the sadness to fade off, and got off happily, forgetting what had happened and the pillow itself was left alone like how it was used to be like at the very beginning. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, YOU LOW-LIFE, TANG INA MO!!! Emotions are forged during the period when I was comforting you because I really treated you as a friend. Guess again, I was too naive to actually believe what you've said to me at that certain period when you felt down, sad and angry. I know, you'll be reading this blog sooner or later and I certainly hope that you know who I meant this to. Worst comes to worst, I've just realized that I've developed much hatred towards 'odd' (if you get what I meant) recently. Of course, for those who left comments here, are sure to be the one who wanted to know who's this person that I'm mentioning above here and what does 'odd' mean, or giving me your own personal experiences as an advice to me. But I'm sorry to say, "You dont need to know this! This is just between me and my blog. Friendships are fake, that's my advice to you readers out there, everything is a stage just to hide the TRUTH!" At this point, let me tell you something, I said, "I R so sad today" in the M-Group just now, yet I got ignored and they continued with their own conversations, so are they really busy? Or just simply taking it as a prank joke? You do the thinking.



Regards,
Epic Failure

2 comments:

Cai Yi said...

aiyo... leong a... really sorry because I also didnt really notice that u had written that ' u r very sad today' in Mgroup.
Sorry!!!

Chris Redfield said...

None blaming and sorry, Cai Yi. I said that after you offlined yesterday around 11.30pm.