Monday, December 22, 2008

End of School Year... This is Goodbye

The place were i spent a small part of my life
yet I feel like it was the biggest.
my memories flow through the halls as i walk
and all i see is myself smiling, yet sadly on my own.

As I pass by and stare at my class rooms, thinking
of all the things I went through, Love, sorrow,
stress, laughter, happiness. I see faint
silhouettes staring back at me, telling me that its over.

The school year has come to an end, the day I longed for
since I was a freshman, the day now I wish never came.
I’m finally out of school but I feel sad to know that my friends
and I will part our ways.

So I look around the hall ways to get a chance at saying a
last goodbye. I find them, my best friends, we exchange a few
words as we walk to the school’s exit. As we do, my memories of them
begin to flow in my head again and with a smile on my face, I tell them
“I’ll always keep you guys in my heart”



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: