Saturday, August 9, 2008

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe

If you have a closer look across the sea, there's a boundary line that cuts between the sky and the sea itself. It's insignificant and people dont really take notice of it. What if I say it's a divider between life and death where you're now standing still on that boundary line. Any false move could possibly end your life. That's when people will take complete precautions on their any actions. MEN fear death, as children fear to go in the dark and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other. Certainly, the contemplation of death, as the wages of sin, and passage to another world, is religious but the fear of it, as a tribute due to unto nature, is weak. I do not believe in belief. However I've faith with me. Faith, in my mind, is like a mental starch, which ought to be applied as sparingly as possible. I've absolute faith on everything that's now pulling me alive.

In the memories of:
My grandma (1912 - 2008, aged 96)
My aunty
Chan Woei Lih (1989 - 2002, aged 12)
Lau Chun Fai (1989 - 2008, aged 19)

P/S: All of you will always be in my mind forever!



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: