Friday, August 22, 2008

Betrayal started with Friendship

I had this feeling for some time already. You've been a decent friend with me. However your actions and your doings had really broke my limitations now. I never expect you to do this behind my back. Why're you doing this to me? I know I've been a passive person, however, does that mean you've the right to snatch it from my back? Yeah, in term of the law of nature, you've the right. However, it's forbidden when it comes to the word- Friendship. Most suffering is only apparent. And please dont give me reason that you're bored, I'm not taking that as a reason, you SON OF A BITCH!!! Your avoids too been annoying me, I mean cant you direct to my question? Why do you need to beat around the bush? Huh, your so-called friend doesnt have his/her name of his/her own? But frankly, I already know the answer for it. Straight to the point is always the best answer for me and I dont like thief as well as poser. You're PROBABLY THE SICKEST JERK I EVER MET, YOU SCUMBAG!!!



We fancy it is torture but what do the rest know when you're in the state of emotional chaos? All the while the mask I'm wearing. Strange that these words had, from time after time, been existing in some obscure cell at the back if my brain- forgotten but all the while existing.

Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

P/S: I wish you fail all your subjects for STPM!

5 comments:

Cai Yi said...

who betray u o??
curious to know... haha

wind said...

aiyo...leong, who make u so angry tat bad until u've to cursed tat person to fail all subjects.. hmm...really can't imagine it...

Chris Redfield said...

Aiye, what make you two so curious? Haha! Really want to know? Okay, there're 2 people actually. Here, a hint, both of them posted their comments in my blogs. Oh, did I mention both of them are females? Haha!

wind said...

wat the u....not funny at all..

e Loe said...

awh.. it's harsh.