Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happiness

And I shall make a speeecial dedication to all the happy smiley people in this world. You know who you are since you make me happy, and just in case you guys don't here's a few of those beautiful smiles, feel free to show me your smiles. Because a smile is waaaaay better than a frown, GOT IT!?!?



This is a picture of Jun Yan, too bad he didnt know I got it on film



And even kitty smiles, before I eat it.



I know some of you like monkey. Oh no, wait, it's a smiling gorilla



Even Pikachu smiles from time to time, word up to any Poke'mon lover, we know you love this cuddly/cute/lovable....I guess little furball. Haha!



I think Pikachu got separated with Ash, someone gotta catch'em. Haha! But hey, wait, there're food with it. Yum yum, I guess Ash isnt as cold as we think he's. Haha!

Anyways, if anyone tells you to stop smiling then you probably got a bad set of chompers, but smile anyway. It's good for the heart.. No idea how true it's though. Haha! This is a special dedication to Cai Yi and to all people who I found dear.



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: