Saturday, September 20, 2008

Failure of My Eyes- Mangekyo Sharingan

Perhaps this is my first time I encountered this problem, though I'm not really sure what had happened. I woke up at 6.45am today and

WHOA, OH MY GOD!!! MY LEFT EYES ACTIVATED MANGEKYO SHARINGAN ON ITSELF!!!
( Actually there was a blood clog just further out of my iris )
And it hurt a lot. I thought I strained my eyes too much on focusing on colours. I barely can open my left eyes. But hey, I just woke up and there wasnt anything special for me to look at. I endured it a little and I head on to my study group. And so there were Jun Yan, Cai Yi and Jerusha. Everything went smoothly until I asked Jun Yan how's my eyes.

Is it red?
No, there's nothing special compared to mine

If he put things that way, alright, I'm fine with it. I took his so-called LG Shine and gave a look at his mirror.

I think it's recovered. Haha!

I took a picture of TC before I head home.



LOL what? Haha!

After I had fetched Jun Yan back, just at the junction there, I saw a very familiar person. Yeah, I've seen that person before because of its special feature and only that is enough for me to recognize it. To have ever think he/she is on my side, that's one-sided of me. I could swear to anyone it's he/she. I think everyone knows who's he/she. I was stunned a little to see he/she with them. I guess what I thought all along, what I had in mind, was just in my region of naive thinking. But anyway, I cant control a person's thought, I can only blame myself for blind eyes. Let's just forget what I saw, it reminds me of a poem, a poem which I studied when I was in Form 4-

The Road Not Taken


TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

-- Robert Frost

I'm quitting on it soon. I wish you're happy over there.



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: