Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reality of Dreams

Reality of Dreams

Locked inside my prison cell,
This world I live in known as Hell.
I kneel each day with hopes of release
But, find instead that this will never cease.

My body is broken from this abuse
Not able to lift my head from this noose
The blood of my life lies pooled before me
The collective pain of the lashings I took calmly

The wounds from my attacker still fresh on my skin
From those bloody ravines flows my soul from within
My wrists have been taken and in one small action
My mind goes draining, paling my satisfaction.

The darkest of hours as I lay there alone
In my solitary cell, where the cold seeps to the bone
You cannot hear the silence of my deafening scream
As it rings through my head, the reality of my dream



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: