Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Outcast

The Outcast

Like all the others, you put me out and turned your back
Shunned by the crowds, just for the normality I may lack
A pity to see someone denied for an obsession
Just because you can't understand what's in my possession
The anger I brood over from each little remark
Sends me with desperation to my asylum in the dark
You cannot see the pain so plainly clear and evident
Or the fear of being alone, my friends, away they went
So being true and not hiding behind a different mask
Taints a person's security, for the "evil" of his task?
Well, I guess being alone in this world isn't half bad
Because living a lie would probably drive me mad
It's surprising to see that as I walk all alone
Just for being me, all the way to the bone
This life is not for me, if I could die right now
These would be the words I would leave as my vow,
" If you want to be normal, just fade in with the rest,
But to be an outcast for being yourself is the ultimate test."



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

No comments: