Sunday, March 15, 2009

CAI YI IS IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!

As the title suggested!

Ryu says:
-By the way
-I want to ask you something, Cai Yi
-YOu and XXX are in relationship?
huhux says:
-he dun wan answer my phone...
-huh??
-y u say that??
Ryu says:
-You know, that day I heard people saw XXX going to your house-wor...........
huhux says:
-so??
-he fetch me to some where else ma...
-i know that he is Junyan o wei hong...
Ryu says:
-To where???
huhux says:
-somewhere else la..
Ryu says:
-Oh................
-Min Ting, do you've something in mind???
-Haha
mintink says:
-har?
-wat do u mean?
huhux says:
-stop!!!
Ryu says:
-Why all of a sudden XXX fetching Cai Yi
huhux says:
-jUNYAN told you isit??
Ryu says:
-And just now I asked her where they go
-She said, somewhere else la
-Why Cai Yi doesnt want to be direct???
-I think she's hiding something
mintink says:
-i think so

Believe it or not, you to decide. Min Ting was with me at that moment on scene.

For more info, ask me in my MSN! Cheers and have a nice day!



Regards,
Pikachu

P/S: Edited the name of the person to XXX

1 comment:

Cai Yi said...

Stop craping la...