Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COME FIGHT ME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!...... Wait, sorry but I get the wrong guy. Hmmph!

Me : COME FIGHT ME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
FREAKIN OUT: Which guild?
(My suspicion popped out, something wasnt right)
Me : Oh, no, never mind.
FREAKIN OUT: Do you've ice pick? I want to win some castles today.
Me : No, unfortunately I dont. May I ask are you YR?
FREAKIN OUT: I'm the GM (Guildmaster) of Distortion.
(OMG!!!!!! Kept my coolness)
Me : Oh, thank you. Good luck later during war.
FREAKIN OUT: You too

That was the story part, here's the explaining part:
YR is my real life friend, he has a character name called FREAKING OUT (Yes, sounded the same but with a G behind) Take a look at the conversation part, FREAKIN OUT (No G behind it). Right, I know what are you guys thinking now. I provoked a fight with a wrong person. Haha! Fortunately, I'm wise enough not to leak any of my details out, otherwise my head will be on his hunting list. One word, ROCK!!!!!!!!!!



Regards,
When Hell BREAKS Loose

3 comments:

LynnToh said...

RO private? =D

Cai Yi said...

RO again.... Hiah!!!

Chris Redfield said...

Got a problem with me playing RO?